SELECT YOUR MATTRESS:
Twin or Full Mattress
A good night's sleep starts with a great mattress!
Our custom-designed 8" mattress provides exceptional support and comfort due to its 2 unique layers. Together, these 2 layers create a safe, supportive and comfortable mattress.
- 2" top layer of 100% GOLS certified natural organic latex (with natural anti-microbial properties and ability to help circulate air flow)
- Low VOC 6" certipur certified foam core. Made without flame retardants, phthalates, formaldehyde, ozone depleters or heavy metals.
- Mattress cover zips off and is machine washable (cold water, no dryer)
- Twin Bed Mattress measures 74 ½" L x 38 ¼" W x 8" Thick
- Full Bed Mattress measures 74 ½" L x 54" W x 8" Thick
- 10 year prorated warranty
- Ships compressed and rolled
- Made in Canada
- Product Fact Sheet
The trundle mattress is custom made for our roll out trundle bed.
- Foam core with a soft polyester cover that can zip off and is machine washable. (cold water, no dryer)
- Trundle mattress measures 72" X 38" X 5"
- 10 year prorated warranty
- Made in Canada
How do I care for my furniture?
The Dorma Twin, Dorma Full and Trundle mattresses all come with removable and machine washable covers that zip off from underneath the mattress. To avoid shrinking and fading, turn inside out and wash separately in cold water. Never allow covers to remain soaking in water. Do not put in dryer. Lay flat to dry. Use a cool iron if necessary.
HOW TO SPOT CLEAN:
- Gently blot the stain with a clean white cloth.
- Lather a clean white cloth (or clean soft brush) using bit of a mild soap and water solution and gently wipe the area using short circular motions on the spill.
- Once the spill has been removed, blot the area again with a rung out damp cloth to remove any soap residue.
- Blot with a fresh dry cloth and allow to dry.
- For tougher stains or overall soiled condition, please consult a professional upholstery cleaner.
Our Customer Service Associates and our professional shipping company partners want to ensure your furniture purchase goes smoothly and that your products are delivered safely, affordably and on time. Here's what is going to happen:
FOR AN UPHOLSTERED CHAIR OR BED:
- Once you've made your purchase online or over the phone, your credit card will be charged.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your order details.
- A few days before your delivery date, our courier will contact you by phone to arrange a delivery time (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm). In some situations we ship with UPS, and they will send an email notification, and/or they will make 3 attempts to deliver your product.
- YOUR DELIVERY WILL BE PLACED INSIDE YOUR FRONT DOOR ONLY, unless "Room of Choice" service was ordered for an additional fee.
FOR ALL OTHER PURCHASES:
Same as above, but our courier may not call before delivery.
Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any damage that may have occurred to your item while in transit. If there is visible damage to the box, please refuse delivery and contact us immediately at 1-866-604-6755. Also, please retain all packaging until you have fully inspected your products.
For shipping in Canada please visit www.montedesign.ca
Rest Easy — our manufacturing warranty covers:
- 10 year pro-rated warranty against manufacturer’s defects (including visible indentation greater than 1.5” and/or manufacturing flaws in the construction of the mattress)
- Normal increase in softness over time is not covered.
- If mattress is stained or damaged by user, warranty is void.
- Must be original purchaser with original receipt to claim this warranty; warranty is non-transferable.
- Claims relating to regular wear & tear, dye transfers, exposure to direct sunlight, and/or misuse of the product causing damage/deterioration are not classified as manufacturing defects and will not be covered by warranty.
- Monte Design reserves the right to charge for any additional expenses that may be incurred during a warranty claim (ie shipping & labour costs).
We think you’re going to love your Monte product....but in case you don’t we will gladly process a return or exchange up to 14 days after you receive it. Any returned Monte product must be in its original box and packaging.
Mattresses are final sale.
All returned products must be in their original box and packaging. If you are considering a return or exchange please retain the original box & packaging following delivery. Before contacting our customer service team please have your order number and product details ready.