Toddler Guard Rail
SELECT GUARD RAIL:
TODDLER GUARD RAIL
You're finally ready to design your child's awesome toddler bedroom, but you can't find any nice guard rails...we have the solution! This additional item is unique and fully upholstered. Toddler guard rails will keep your little one from rolling off the Dorma Bed, yet you won't be sacrificing the beauty of the bedroom. When your child doesn't need the guard rail(s) any longer, simply replace them with the original rail(s) -- no tools required!
- Handcrafted and sustainably made in Canada using the highest quality materials
- Dorma bed comes with 2 standard side rails -- these Toddler Guard Rails are additional pieces sold separately
- Suitable for our Dorma twin bed or full bed
- Please use a maximum 9" thick mattress for guard rail to be effective
How do I care for my furniture?
ENVIROLEATHER, MICROSUEDE & MICROFIBER:
- To prevent fading and/or cracking of the fabric, avoid placing furniture in direct sunlight or heat.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners and or acidic cleaning products.
- Vacuum micro suede and wipe enviroleather regularly to remove dust and dirt.
- Avoid wearing dark denim or other dark clothing while sitting in a light-coloured chair; it may rub off onto white or light fabrics and can be difficult to clean.
- Spot clean when necessary as soon as a spill occurs. Please see further instructions on "How to Spot Clean"
HOW TO SPOT CLEAN:
- Gently blot the stain with a clean white cloth.
- Lather a clean white cloth (or clean soft brush) using bit of a mild soap and water solution and gently wipe the area using short circular motions on the spill.
- Once the spill has been removed, blot the area again with a rung out damp cloth to remove any soap residue.
- Blot with a fresh dry cloth and allow to dry.
- For tougher stains or overall soiled condition, please consult a professional upholstery cleaner.
Our Customer Service Associates and our professional shipping company partners want to ensure your furniture purchase goes smoothly and that your products are delivered safely, affordably and on time. Here's what is going to happen:
FOR AN UPHOLSTERED CHAIR OR BED:
- Once you've made your purchase online or over the phone, your credit card will be charged.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your order details.
- A few days before your delivery date, our courier will contact you by phone to arrange a delivery time (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm). In some situations we ship with UPS, and they will send an email notification, and/or they will make 3 attempts to deliver your product.
- YOUR DELIVERY WILL BE PLACED INSIDE YOUR FRONT DOOR ONLY, unless "Room of Choice" service was ordered for an additional fee.
FOR ALL OTHER PURCHASES:
Same as above, but our courier may not call before delivery.
Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any damage that may have occurred to your item while in transit. If there is visible damage to the box, please refuse delivery and contact us immediately at 1-866-604-6755. Also, please retain all packaging until you have fully inspected your products.
For shipping in Canada please visit www.montedesign.ca
Rest Easy — our manufacturing warranty covers:
- 5 years on interior wood frame
- 2 years on foam, fabric and wood slats
- Original proof of purchase is required to make a claim. Warranty is non-transferable.
- If the guard rail has been altered in any way, the warranty will be void (i.e. reupholstering, adding fabric treatment, etc.)
- Claims relating to regular wear & tear, dye transfers, exposure to direct sunlight, and/or misuse of the product causing damage/deterioration are not classified as manufacturing defects and will not be covered by warranty.
- Monte Design reserves the right to charge for any additional expenses that may be incurred during a warranty claim (i.e. shipping & labour costs).
We think you’re going to love your Monte product....but in case you don’t we will gladly process a return or exchange up to 14 days after you receive it. Any returned Monte product must be in its original box and packaging.
If for any reason you would like to return your Monte Toddler Guard Rail within 14 days after receiving it, we will refund you the purchase price less a $49 return fee.
All items are required to be unused and in new condition and returned in their original box and packaging. Once the product is returned to us in its original condition, a refund will be processed.
In order to process a return please contact our customer service team or call 1-866-604-6755 9am-5pm EST.
All returned products must be in their original box and packaging. If you are considering a return or exchange please retain the original box & packaging following delivery. Before contacting our customer service team please have your order number and product details ready.