- Hold headboard upright in desired location. (Two people will make this job much easier!)
- Hold the side rail perpendicular to the headboard and slip its 2 bracket screws into the 2 interlocking keyholes on the headboard. The side rail must have dowels facing upward.
PLEASE NOTE: The 2 bracket screws MUST be pushed down diagonally into the narrow part of the 2 keyholes
TODDLER GUARD RAIL: If you are installing our Toddler Guard Rail, it will be in lieu of the other side rail.
- Repeat step 2 for the other side rail and footboard. To secure the bed, please ensure all side rails have their bracket screws in the narrow part of the keyholes.
- Place each wood slat perpendicular to side rails, ensuring that the holes of slats fit onto dowels of side rail.
- Place your mattress (not included) on the slats. Now you can rest!
Download Dorma Bed Assembly Instructions PDF (TWIN - FULL - QUEEN - KING - DAYBED - TRUNDLE)