|Overall Stationary Depth:||33"|
|Back Height (from top of seat to top of chair):||26"|
|Arm Height (from floor):||24"|
|Product Weight:||90 lbs.|
|Box Size:||30" L x 31" W x 40" H|
|Boxed Weight:||100 lbs.
135 lbs. with ottoman
Quick Reference: Compare Each Modern Nursery Chair
|CHAIRS||OVERALL WIDTH||OVERALL HEIGHT||OVERALL STATIONARY DEPTH||SEAT HEIGHT (Floor to top of seat)||SEAT WIDTH (At front of seat)||SEAT DEPTH (Without lumbar pillow)||BACK HEIGHT (From top of seat to top of chair)||BACK TO FORTH MOTION SPAN||PRODUCT WEIGHT (Approx)||REMOVABLE SEAT CUSHION||AVAILABLE IN ENVIROLEATHER||CONTRAST PIPING AVAILABLE||RECLINE||OPTIONAL SWIVEL|
|LUCA GLIDER||30"||38"||32"||18"||22"||19"||26"||43"||85 lbs|
|COMO GLIDER||29"||39"||33"||18"||23"||20"||26"||43"||90 lbs|
|VERA GLIDER||32"||36"||36"||18"||26"||20"||27"||43"||90 lbs|
|GRAZIA GLIDER||30"||38"||32"||17"||23"||22"||26"||43"||115 lbs|
|VOLA GLIDER||28"||38"||32"||18"||22"||19"||26"||43"||85 lbs|
|GRANO GLIDER RECLINER||28"||38"||32"||18"||21"||20"||27"||43"||115 lbs|
|JOYA ROCKER||26"||36"||31"||17"||20"||19"||25"||33"||55 lbs|
|JACKSON ROCKER||28"||39"||35"||17"||21"||21"||28"||33"||50 lbs|
|JACKIE ROCKER||28"||32"||33"||17"||21"||21"||20"||33"||45 lbs|
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY FURNITURE?
ENVIROLEATHER, MICROSUEDE & MICROFIBER:
- To prevent fading and/or cracking of the fabric, avoid placing furniture in direct sunlight or heat.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners and or acidic cleaning products.
- Vacuum micro suede and wipe enviroleather regularly to remove dust and dirt.
- Avoid wearing dark denim or other dark clothing while sitting in a light-coloured chair; it may rub off onto white or light fabrics and can be difficult to clean.
- Spot clean when necessary as soon as a spill occurs. Please see further instructions on "How to Spot Clean"
HOW TO SPOT CLEAN:
- Gently blot the stain with a clean white cloth.
- Lather a clean white cloth (or clean soft brush) using bit of a mild soap and water solution and gently wipe the area using short circular motions on the spill.
- Once the spill has been removed, blot the area again with a rung out damp cloth to remove any soap residue.
- Blot with a fresh dry cloth and allow to dry.
- For tougher stains or overall soiled condition, please consult a professional upholstery cleaner.
KIDS' CHAIR COVERS & BASSINET COVERS:
To avoid shrinking and fading, turn inside out and wash separately in cold water. Never allow covers to remain soaking in water, or colors may bleed. Do not put in dryer. Lay flat to dry. Use a cool iron if necessary.
Our Customer Service Associates and our professional shipping company partners want to ensure your furniture purchase goes smoothly and that your products are delivered safely, affordably and on time. Here's what is going to happen:
FOR AN UPHOLSTERED CHAIR OR BED:
- Once you've made your purchase online or over the phone, your credit card will be charged.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your order details.
- A few days before your delivery date, our courier will contact you by phone to arrange a delivery time (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm). In some situations we ship with UPS, and they will send an email notification, and/or they will make 3 attempts to deliver your product.
- YOUR DELIVERY WILL BE PLACED INSIDE YOUR FRONT DOOR ONLY, unless "Room of Choice" service was ordered for an additional fee. *Room of Choice delivery can be selected during checkout
FOR ALL OTHER PURCHASES:
Same as above, but our courier may not call before delivery.
Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any damage that may have occurred to your item while in transit. If there is visible damage to the box, please refuse delivery and contact us immediately at 1-866-604-6755. Also, please retain all packaging until you have fully inspected your products.
For shipping in Canada please visit www.montedesign.ca
Rest Easy — our manufacturing warranty covers:
- 5 years on wood frame and metal frame
- 5 years on springs
- 2 years on foam, fabric and glider mechanism
- Original proof of purchase is required to make a claim. Warranty is non-transferable.
- If the chair has been altered in any way, the warranty will be void (i.e. reupholstering, adding fabric treatment, etc.)
- Claims relating to regular wear & tear, dye transfers, exposure to direct sunlight, and/or misuse of the product causing damage/deterioration are not classified as manufacturing defects and will not be covered by warranty.
- Monte Design reserves the right to charge for any additional expenses that may be incurred during a warranty claim (i.e. shipping & labour costs).
14-DAY HASSLE-FREE RETURN POLICY
We think you’re going to love your Monte product....but in case you don’t we will gladly process a return or exchange up to 14 days after you receive it. Any returned Monte product must be in its original box and packaging.
All beds, gliders and rockers are eligible for an exchange of equal value at no additional charge within a 14 day period. To exchange an item, contact our customer service team or call 1-866-604-6755 9am-5pm EST.
If for any reason you would like to return your Monte glider, rocker or bed within 14 days after receiving it, we will refund you the purchase price less a $99 return fee. All items are required to be unused and in new condition and returned in their original box and packaging. Once the product is returned to us in its original condition, a refund will be processed.
Please Note: If you chose "Room of Choice Delivery"- delivery fees are non-refundable.
In order to process a return please contact our customer service team or call 1-866-604-6755 9am-5pm EST.
All returned products must be in their original box and packaging. If you are considering a return or exchange please retain the original box & packaging following delivery. Before contacting our customer service team please have your order number and product details ready.