CUSTOMIZE YOUR CHAIR:
joya lounge – modern chair for your home - modern mid century Home design
The Joya Lounge Chair is a beautiful design piece that offers remarkable comfort. With the warmth of solid wood and the indulgence of Premium Italian Linen, Wool or Leather, its simple yet gorgeous profile has a sophisticated outline that will bring modern luxury to any space.
- Handcrafted and sustainably made in Canada
- Matching ottoman available
- Available in 2 styles: Lounge (Stationary) or Rocker
- Solid walnut or natural maple bottom
- High back for head support
- Includes matching lumbar pillow
- No flame retardant chemicals; for details, click here.
|Overall Height:||36" / 91.45 cm|
|Overall Width:||26" / 66 cm|
|Overall Stationary Depth:||36" / 91.45 cm|
|Seat Height:||16" / 40.6 cm|
|Seat Depth:||18" / 45.7 cm|
How do I care for my furniture?A range of fabrics are available on your Monte Home products, and they include polyester fabrics, cotton/linen fabrics and wool blends. For all of these please follow the following care instructions:
- To prevent fading avoid placing furniture in direct sunlight or heat for a prolonged period of time.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners and or acidic cleaning products.
- Vacuum regularly to remove dust and dirt.
- Spot clean when necessary as soon as a spill occurs. Please see further instructions on "How to Spot Clean".
HOW TO SPOT CLEAN:
For light dirt or minor stains you may find that wiping with a damp cloth or towel (white preferably) will do the trick. For tougher stains try the following:
- Gently blot the stain with a clean white cloth or towel.
- Then lather the towel using bit of a mild soap (hand soap is fine – avoid colored soap) and water solution and gently wipe the stained area using a short circular motion.
- Once the stain has been largely removed, blot the area again with a rung out damp cloth to remove any soap residue.
- Once the soap residue is removed generously wipe around the stained area to avoid any water marks and/or blend any minor discoloration that may occur from excessive rubbing. (eg. when cleaning a small stain on the seat, wipe clean the entire seat area to blend away any water marks.
- Blot with a fresh dry cloth and allow to dry.
For GENUINE TAN LEATHER avoid using excessively wet/damp cleaning tools. Best to use a vacuum with a soft brush head to remove dirt and a very lightly dampened cloth for a general wipe down.
Our Customer Service Associates and our professional shipping company partners want to ensure your furniture purchase goes smoothly and that your products are delivered safely, affordably and on time. Here's what is going to happen:
FOR AN UPHOLSTERED CHAIR OR BED:
- Once you've made your purchase online or over the phone, your credit card will be charged.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your order details.
- A few days before your delivery date, our courier will contact you by phone to arrange a delivery time (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm). In some situations we ship with UPS, and they will send an email notification, and/or they will make 3 attempts to deliver your product.
- YOUR DELIVERY WILL BE PLACED INSIDE YOUR FRONT DOOR ONLY, unless white glove service was ordered for an additional fee. *White Glove delivery can be selected during checkout
FOR ALL OTHER PURCHASES:
Same as above, but our courier may not call before delivery.
Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any damage that may have occurred to your item while in transit. If there is visible damage to the box, please refuse delivery and contact us immediately at 1-866-604-6755. Also, please retain all packaging until you have fully inspected your products.
For shipping in Canada please visit www.montedesign.ca
Monte Design offers the following manufacturing warranty:
- 5 years on the wooden or steel frame
- 5 years on springs
- 2 years on glider mechanism
- 1 year on foam and fabric
- Original proof of purchase is required to make a claim. Warranty is non-transferable.
- If the chair has been altered in any way, the warranty will be void (i.e. reupholstering, adding fabric treatment, etc.)
- Claims relating to regular wear & tear, dye transfers, misuse of the product causing damage/deterioration are not classified as manufacturing defects and will not be covered by warranty.
- Monte Design reserves the right to charge for any additional expenses that may be incurred during a warranty claim (i.e. shipping & labour costs).
While we are confident you will love your Monte product, in case you don't, here's our return policy...
- Merchandise refund for any reason within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Shipping charges to and from our Toronto warehouse will not be refunded. Return shipping cost will vary depending on your location.
- Product must be returned in its original packaging so make sure to keep those boxes if you're not sure.
- If your order is older than 14 days, please contact us directly at 1-866-604-6755 or contact us to see whether your item is eligible for return/exchange.