HOW TO SPOT CLEAN FABRICS:
- Gently blot the stain with a clean white cloth
- Lather a soft clean white cloth using a mild clear soap and water solution; gently wipe the area using short circular motions on the spill
- Once the spill has been removed, blot the area again with a clean, water-dampened cloth to remove any soap residue
- Blot with a fresh dry cloth and allow to dry
- For wool and cotton/linen, please be extra gentle when spot cleaning fabric to avoid pilling and/or fading. For larger spills, consult a professional upholstery cleaner.
This information is a general guideline.
For tougher stains or overall soiled condition, please consult a professional upholstery cleaner.
HOW TO WASH REMOVABLE COVERS (kids’ chairs, bassinets, seat & back covers):
Turn inside out and wash separately in cold water. Never allow covers to soak in water, or colours may bleed. Do not put in dryer. Reshape and lay flat to dry. Cool iron if necessary.
For GENUINE TAN LEATHER avoid using excessively wet/damp cleaning tools. Best to use a vacuum with a soft brush head to remove dirt and a very lightly dampened cloth for a general wipe down.